In Delhi, it’s important to have your own business identity, and possessing a trademark can help you achieve that. A trademark is a unique brand name or logo that helps your customers identify your products among others of the same kind. But, because there are so many businesses in Delhi, each of them with a unique brand name, it can be hard to find a unique name for your business, and protect it. TM registration in Delhi is a process through which you can choose a unique trademark and protect it under the trademark laws.
There are many consultants who provide such niche services regarding brand name. However, most of them are fake and those who are legit would provide you Delhi trademark registration services at an exorbitant price. That makes it difficult for a common man to find the right service providers. Thankfully, if you’re a person who is interested in protecting your brand identity but is not aware of where to get the service from, this is the article you should read.
Here, you’ll know how to find trademark registration consultants in Delhi.
A Background about Trademark Registration
Before we move forward, it’s better to know what trademark services are all about. Trademark services aren’t all about trademark registration services in Delhi, they also entail:
- Trademark registration: It’s the basic and the most important service related to trademark. Through it, you acquire ownership of your brand name by putting that name in the trademark registry with your name/your company’s name beside it.
- Trademark reply: The process of trademark registration can be tricky. Sometimes, the IP department puts objection against your application. Trademark consultants file a trademark reply is a solution to deal with trademark objection.
- Trademark hearing: In an event your trademark is or appears to be a copy of another one, things can get dire. In such cases, courtly proceedings happen during trademark hearing.
- Trademark renewal: A trademark registration is only valid for 10 years, after which you’d have to file a trademark renewal application. It reinstates your trademark protection for the next 10 years.
A true consultant would prove you all the above-mentioned services and then some. There are certain qualities that you need to look for to determine who is a true trademark service provider, and who is just faking it just to get your money.
Mark of a True TM Service Provider
When it comes to trademark services, there are two things that you should know about:
- The process takes time.
- The process is going to face a lot of legal difficulties.
- The process isn’t as expensive as you might think.
A true trademark consultant in Delhi understands the above three things and reduces them through strategic solutions.
- Reducing the time: For “consultants” who don’t know how to conduct a thorough trademark research in a short time, it can take a month for the application to reach the IP department. That’s now the case with the right trademark consultants. They follow a simple protocol to conduct trademark search, file your application, and give you the receipt in one day.
- Reducing the legal difficulties: Whether you get your trademark registered hinges on two things: unique trademark and correct application filing. Even then, the random government policies can deter your application. The right consultant can predict the legal difficulties and take measures to bypass them.
- Reducing the cost: Depending upon whether you’re applying as an individual or a company, the cost of trademark registration can increase by double. However, a empathetic trademark consultant would understand your need and provide you the services at low professional fees.
Scour the internet, search for service providers that can reduce the above three and when you find someone who can, you’d have hit the jackpot.
Finding the right trademark registration consultants in Delhi is not that difficult. You just have to know what you’re looking for. In the case of a trademark service, you need someone who can reduce the time it takes, the legal difficulties it brings and the cost it accrues to register a trademark. And if you find them, you’ll find Regalguru there too.